well - we've been back for awhile and i wish i was back on the monarch... i think the day after we got home i booked another trip with royal carribean for july.. i should of booked it while i was on the monarch but i didnt.. we would of gotten 100.00 off the cabin - if we did BUT i didnt ... so..<br>we had a wonderful time.. the ship is beautiful and the crew was marvelous !!!<br>the food was great also.!!!<br>i made all the arrangements thru rcl (air/cruise) everything went off just fine.. <br>our stateroom was on the 8th floor ... very small but was just fine... there were 3 of us... 2 beds and then one that came out of the wall... bathroom very very very small.. but you are only in there to sleep and go.(i mean the cabin !)<br>oh suitcases fit just fine under beds !!!we had 3 big ones !!!<br>the entertainment was great - comedians, shows everynite, do you remember (tears of a clown?) the miracles played one nite.. it was fun !!!! talent shows .. there was something for everyone !!!!<br>we ate breakfast in the windjammer it was okay .. lunch we either ate in the dining room or on the islands... din din we always ate in the dining room - great food... if we didnt like something our waiter would bring something else right away.. or if we really really liked something another one would be there for us !!!!! great service !!!the staff was great and fun to talk to...<br>we took some of the shore excursions.. 3 of them.. rcl did a great job with them.. it was fun !!!<br><br>overall the monarch was wonderful !!!! we had a great time and really wish we were there right now !!! anybody going on the monarch will have fun !!!<br><br>happy cruising <br>thanks for all your input - i enjoyed all your postings<br><br>