Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
crmoores
crmoores
Finger Lake Region
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
10 members (brandy1999, SURICK, Pltraveler, Dan58, WWII, FantasyFrank, Marie, 3 invisible), 1,234 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#82059 01/13/2016 08:02 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 507
H
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
H
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 507
I've been lurking (for the last three months), more than usual from my previous trips. Thanks to all of you that posted anything about the BVI's.

I'm stuck in a rut and have a few stops I have to make on our bareboat vacation:
1 Anegada for 2 nights.
2. Anything else.

Can't wait to get there.

Thanks again!

Last edited by HoosierDaddy; 01/13/2016 08:03 PM.
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850
Two nights on Anegada is the right move. I also like two nights in VG sound at the Leverick dock. Get a car and explore.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5