Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,059
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
bethandsteve
bethandsteve
St. Louis, MO
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
1 members (UconnHusky47), 1,288 guests, and 107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#90829 03/19/2016 10:14 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 103
I
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 103
Anyone know who's playing Myett's happy hours these days? We skipped last year, will be there next month for 3 days (Tuesday - Friday morning) pre-charter. Can't wait!


It's not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
BVI Sponsors
.
ilonlova #90830 03/19/2016 10:18 AM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 517
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 517
I don't know who's playing at Myett's but Quito plays happy hour Wednesday on the deck and they also have music on other days.


Norma

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5