Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 27
erb923 24
mahokid 22
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
links83
links83
Massachusetts
Posts: 85
Joined: March 2001
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
12 members (barryvabeach, cruduptx, bbeach, CaribbeanSolSXM, ndfaninnc, Rbailey, Steve&Rachel, PmB, DougK37614, geomo, BoatGuy, steve74), 486 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#91392 03/24/2016 11:04 AM
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Need to make taxi arrangements to get from the ferry dock to Trellis (end destination is Scrub) for next week.
Is it best to call or text AC? (I'm used to texting with Kevin)
Thanks!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 68
W
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
W
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 68
Got to where I could look up number. 340-690-2979. Oceandreameswatertaxi.com

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
AC is usually pretty good about answering email:
acsat@hotmail.com

Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Thanks Tradewinds! I'll email him now.
Whaler18 - I think your contact info is for a water taxi ;-)

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Can go wrong with AC!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5