We have been to Desert Shadows Inn (DSI) every year, since it opened. We were going to buy a condo there, we enjoyed the place so much. However as we already had a summer place, it didn't make too much sense. We have known the owners for years, so we may be a bit biased.<br><br>We enjoy SXM and GL Braco in the Carribean. In the USA, we always go to DSI.<br><br>The resort is beautiful. It is truely a Naturist resort. It is high class and professionally run. It is like a sactuary to us. <br>We went this year for Betsy's birthday. As usual it only took a phone call to arrange for flowers and champaign to be in the room. We arranged for massages at the Spa-- not to be missed. What a great way to unwind and start a week end.<br><br>The Sunset Inn had changed hands. The new chef was into Cajun and southern cooking. We had great dinners. The wine selection was linmited, however of a nice level. If you like oysters fixed every way possible, this was the place.<br><br>As usual Sue had her morning tour/walk. What a great way to start the day. One day, I went on my own way, and hit the Starbucks downtown. Not healthy, however I needed a coffee fix. Of course, that ignored the coffee pot in our room.<br><br>The rooms run from the basic to the luxery level of a villa. You can spend $100 a night or over $$$$. It depends on what you want. However everyone gets to enjoy the grounds and pools. We prefer the "quite pool" and our books. Or you can have an active session in the main pool.<br><br>This is a family oriented resort of the highest quality. However most are couples. The weekends are the busiest. During the week, you have your own private resort.<br><br>So we go to GL Braco, SXM and DSI. All have a special place in our lives.<br><br>B and B <br><br>