|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
10 members (RickandJulie, geomo, indi, Shelly C, SteveH, Sunflower, 4 invisible),
350
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#95701
04/25/2016 04:44 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 82
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 82 |
Just got my Visa statement for a Seabourne baggage charge. It was supposed to be $75 but I was charged $278. It turns out I was charged an additional $203 for the flight which I had already paid Orbitz for back in September. It took a week of phone calls to Seabourne to get my credit. If you have flown Seabourne lately check your CC statements that you were not double charged. Hopefully just a one off. BTW my receipt was $75.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|