|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
|
|
|
13 members (TC42, snuba, Tanman12, BillDauterive, louismcc, Rumlover, mahokid, Jenni, tomp, 4 invisible),
1,213
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.
Log in to join the conversation and Like this content.
|
|
|
Headed back after...15 years!!!!!
#328154
Dec 28th a 03:04 PM
|
| by CLG270 |
| CLG270 |
At long long last it looks like I am headed back to the place I have been dreaming of! Last time I was in the BVI I was younger, and thinner, more agile, and without child. My daughter is 7 and super excited to see the places I have been talking about for her lifetime. We are headed down at the end of Jan for a 10 day
I know a lot has changed and maybe not changed over the last 15 years. If you all wouldn't mind help me with a couple of updates/ questions:
- Are there any great new-ish eateries that we should venture to? Any of the old good ones that are gone or are too over run, changed hands and lost their "BVIness"?
- Hows the snorkeling these days? Recommendations?
- Last time I was there I was a single person and spent most days bar hopping, as one does. Now with family in tow I am looking for some family friendly activities outside of the water. Hiking spots, etc,...Anything that your kids really enjoyed?
- I saw a post about tough north swells. I don't remember being much bothered by any action. However I usually was down in May/June and I was younger and probably much more indifferent. Advice, notes, anything
- Any places to get fresh fish and/or veges along the way. I remember a fruit/vege boat in Trellis - are they still running, anywhere else??
- Favorite on board meals to cook. Just looking to branch out from our norm.
- Do you all need a e-Sim coming from US?
Thanks a Million for any info you can send our way. We can't wait. I can't wait.
|
|
|
|
|
|