|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
13 members (GettingThere, rickl454, Rover, tpcook, S/Y Mockingbird, Rumlover, NumberCruncher, lcote, bailau, Todd_Melinda_K, 3 invisible),
383
guests, and
44
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.
Log in to join the conversation and Like this content.
|
|
|
|
hkdiaz (Feb 9th 2025) |
|
Total Likes: 1 |
|
Re: Ivans Stress Free - Beware
#330152
Feb 5th a 01:30 AM
|
| by vytis104 |
| vytis104 |
Darlene from Ivans reached out to me and apologized, but I dont know what happened on their end.
As I said in the original post, I definitely plan to return; Im just going to bring cash. Too special a place for us to not go.
|
|
|
|
|
|