|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,078
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
13 members (ChunkyDunkin, DBESXM, jrw, jeepers, shortypowers, BuffaloBob, 7 invisible),
694
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.
Log in to join the conversation and Like this content.
|
|
|
Re: Chart with distances?
#336108
Jun 17th a 05:38 PM
|
| by BEERMAN |
| BEERMAN |
Thanks for all the options,and BVIPirate is exactly what I was searching for! I like to print out copies and mark up float plan options for the crew to look at.
I like technology but I still prefer paper charts and writing in spiral notebooks😁🍺
|
|
|
|
|
|