Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,035
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
mahokid 30
RonDon 30
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
xrayman67
xrayman67
Panama City Beach, Florida
Posts: 789
Joined: January 2017
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
13 members (DanS, mahokid, Sunflower, geomo, lmorini, SXMScubaman, Kennys, SeeDiver, 5 invisible), 402 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
cbf, Lexington14, MrEZgoin
Total Likes: 3
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by VirginGordaResident
VirginGordaResident
See the attached screenshot.

Would be interested to hear if anyone stops by and what the experience is like!
Attached Images
Liked Replies
by DanS
DanS
Thanks for the update -- sounds cool. I'm thinking that they hope to steal some of the superyacht business from the Bitter End.

I wish they'd re-open the Fat Virgin Cafe. And the trail between Biras and BEYC.

Dan cheers
1 member likes this
by Zanshin
Zanshin
Ahh yes...
[Linked Image]
1 member likes this
by VirginGordaResident
VirginGordaResident
Seems like the new place is open! Restaurant is called "The Mangrove", and early reviews are that food and service were both "top-notch".

Sadly, as of last year I am no longer actually a "VirginGordaResident" as my wife and I relocated back to the states.

Excited to try The Mangrove out when we are back on VG for 2 weeks in May to visit!
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5