Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
20 members (marisol, SXMScubaman, goose4793, Don_and_Linda, Woody, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, 4 invisible), 364 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
ohstate
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by EarlE
EarlE
We are regular land based BVI lovers for many years. I'm looking for a half or whole day guided trip while on VG in mid February. Prefer a join a small group or solo guided trip out of Yacht Harbor, but could consider North Sound.
I'm strong swimmer and confident experienced snorkeler but would like to travel to better spots than I can reach from the beach considering the (sometimes!) waves in February.
Any current for advice and recommendations on my options would be appreciated.
Liked Replies
by RatmansWife
RatmansWife
Look at DiveBVI.
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5