Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
BillDauterive
BillDauterive
Arlen, TX
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
18 members (KirkB, S/Y Mockingbird, Rumlover, geomo, DougK37614, caribmichael, JerseyPal, RatmansWife, Kennys, Commodore Dewey, Cincinnati_Kid, timnboston, 6 invisible), 378 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Latadjust
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Matt
Matt
Hi All,

I am trying to choose between the Moorings 44.3 (Dufour 44) and the Moorings 46.3 (Beneteau Oceanis 46.1) for a charter. Anyone have any experience with either or both of these? Mostly interested in getting the best speed and performance generally, both under sail and under power. I know I should have fairly low expectations for sailing performance on a charter boat (and I do), so maybe it's a question of "least bad". Thanks very much for your thoughts.

Matt
Liked Replies
by Matt
Matt
In part I suppose because I just enjoy going fast in a sailboat. But mostly because I will be chartering out of St. Martin, not the BVIs, so there will be some longer passages involved. Thanks.
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5