TravelTalkOnline

Peggy and Paul's nude cruise

Posted By: BobandJeana

Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/16/2015 04:52 PM

Can anyone advise if Peggy and Paul are still doing the nude trips around the Island. I have not seen anything mentioned about the in some time and I have lost their email.

Thanks,

BobandJeana
Posted By: PnPinNC

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/16/2015 05:04 PM

Saw them (or Paul at least) sail past Club O this morning with a full boat. So they are still running. Not sure who the new first mate is though.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/16/2015 05:33 PM

Peggy moved off island some time ago. Paul is still running the cruises. As you say, not sure who is doing them with him either.
Posted By: Sun4MnM

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/16/2015 06:16 PM

Paul continues to do these cruises. His wife, Carol, was first mate on our last trip around the island in 2013. Here's the link: Paul's Nude Charters
Posted By: BerneandGary

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/16/2015 09:38 PM

We are doing this cruise on May 5 - have done it several times with Peggy & Paul, as well as one time with Captain Alan & his wife, Colleen. Great time every trip!!!
Posted By: GordJosie

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/19/2015 11:12 AM

We were on that boat on the 16th.Myrial(not sure i have the spelling right),was first mate.She was amazing ,as was the captain,Alan. I would highly recomend this tour. We had a great time and met some wonderful people. Not surre what his up coming schedule was like, but we have got prompt replies to any email inquiries we have made.
Posted By: Ann_and_Peter

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/19/2015 02:18 PM

We were on island last Wednesday, and went over to St. Barts with Phillipe from TikoTiko. We pulled into a deserted beach, and Paul was there with a boat full (nude). Peg was not there, but they seemed to be having a blast.
Posted By: ARTravelers

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/20/2015 02:24 AM

We took the tour to St B. with Paul and Muriel in December with six friends. Although it was a good time, we missed Peggy.
Posted By: gotaluvit

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/21/2015 12:43 AM

As Carol said, Peggy is long gone...for better and worse although I think that Mike and Boner are still around. Paul is the key because he is the one that is going to keep you alive in occasionally unforgiving waters...very professional and after all fast boat, blue waters and no clothes are the real thrills!

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/21/2015 12:45 AM

No, actually Mike moved to Florida (Paradise Lakes, I think) a while ago, unless he has moved back recently. Don't know about Bonheur (sp!!) for sure.
Posted By: BerneandGary

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/21/2015 02:20 AM

Doggie is in Ohio with Peggy.
Posted By: zbigniew

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/22/2015 08:50 PM

To ann and Peter

I am curious, what beach did you go to in Saint Barth? Was it Colombier (secluded, quiet cove usually with quite a few i.e. 10+ boats anchored). Or was it Salines / Gouverneur (usually larger beaches usually with more surf and no boats).

I am trying to figure out whether "large scale" nude use is also tolerated at Colombier. This is usually where we like to go.
Posted By: sphotovacations

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/23/2015 01:47 PM

We were on the Tiko Explorer with Ann and Pete. Great, exciting ride over to St. Barth's. Like a 45 minute Disney Ride:) We stopped at Saline Beach for some nude swimming and snorkeling. Attached is a link to a picture of Saline Beach from the boat.

Saline Beach
Posted By: BobandJeana

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/23/2015 04:35 PM

We just booked for April 28th, but at this point are the only ones signed up. If anyone is interested, please sign up as we need a minimum of 6 more people to go!

BobandJeana
Posted By: markis

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 04/24/2015 09:21 AM

Peggy is in Ohio? Does that mean she can take us on a nude cruise around Alum Creek Dam this summer?
Posted By: Modi

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 05/03/2015 07:55 PM

BobandJeana said:
We just booked for April 28th, but at this point are the only ones signed up. If anyone is interested, please sign up as we need a minimum of 6 more people to go!

BobandJeana

Oh the hazards of Low Season!!! We're trying for a June 5th trip hoping that they make minimum number of six needed to make a trip viable. The last couple of tries in June had to be cancelled. Now we're at the point that we really need to mingle with the turtles and re-tour the island from the sea! We still haven't even seen that collapsed arch over by Baie Rouge!!
Posted By: travelingtexan

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 05/04/2015 02:09 PM

We just signed up for May 26, would love a trip report if anyone goes before us!
Posted By: nakednomads

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 05/12/2015 09:02 PM

I (Mike) am living at Caliente in Land O Lakes, Florida. I spend February and a week or two in November in St. Martin. I walk Orient Beach, but without my little Bonheur. Let me rephrase that - I walk Orient Beach without the dog.
Posted By: Daddytodd

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 05/16/2015 11:43 PM

We did the nude cruise to St. Barths yesterday (postponed from Wednesday because of rough seas -- it's usually on Wednesdays.) Paul was the captain, ably assisted by first mate Cecile. We had a great time! I would highly recommend this trip, and will definitely do this or the around the island nude cruise next time we're in SXM!
Posted By: o2bnsxm

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 05/17/2015 01:20 PM

We have never done the "Peggy and Paul" Cruise. Does the crew (Paul and Cecile) usually go nude too?
Posted By: Modi

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 05/17/2015 10:04 PM

It's not at all mandatory, it's a clothing OPTIONAL trip, but yes they do.
Posted By: o2bnsxm

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 05/18/2015 02:30 AM

Thanks Modi
Posted By: Wahnfried

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 11/02/2023 12:16 PM

Bumping this... definitely interested in a CO cruise!

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 11/02/2023 03:10 PM

I didn't read the earlier old posts, but Peggy and Paul themselves are definitely no longer doing nude cruises, as I think both have left the island. I think the folks who run Adam et Eve in Orient Bay do nude cruises. I don't know offhand of anyone else who currently does them, but there could be others.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 11/02/2023 06:23 PM

Flagship II out of Bobby's Marina also does clothing-optional sails.

LINK - Nude Naturist Catamaran
Posted By: BillDauterive

Re: Peggy and Paul's nude cruise - 11/02/2023 07:35 PM

I did Flagship in February 2023. It wasn't cheap, but I considered it money well spent.

There were about four couples and me (single dude). We all chatted and got along well. The crew was professional and let us all know when we could... um... participate. A couple women were topless. Crew (male captain, female mate) stayed clothed.

Our first stop was just outside the cove at La Sammana. There were several other boats nearby, so we all stayed dressed. And nobody dove into the water there.

After a couple other stops, lunch was ready. It was a sit-down affair on the boat. Decent food. And lots of drinks. In spite of our efforts, we did not run out of anything.

Also, I have a pretty weak stomach (motion sickness). I had no problems; I stood in the bow area facing forward when seas were choppy. And the cool spray was refreshing.

I'll do it again on my next trip.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline