Member Spotlight
RI Bob C
RI Bob C
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
Tumberlina
Who's Online Now
36 registered members (Snorkeller, jmbcomms, Fran, GaryC, pk5352, Tonythepilot, TomGarvey, dvesc, PnPinNC, dlparch, marisol, jphart, SXMbeacher, IWIWSE, OllieEh, GeorgeC1, tbaybob, Buddyhog, Nate C, fabila, tpcook, ChiTownHarry, MamaB, timnboston, DanS, Kevin_B, Halcyon, 9 invisible), 229 guests, and 411 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
2 hours ago Border Crossings [by candj]
Are there check points at the various boarder crossings between the Dutch and French sides? If there are check points, are there consistent procedures being followed or is one check point easier than another?
1 94 Read More
12 hours ago Draft Motion re Rapid Testing [by GaKaye]
I just saw this on a Facebook page. I can't share the actual post, but here are images of the Draft Resolution.
3 16 576 Read More
Yesterday at 10:49 PM Trip Reports.. [by Carol_Hill]
Thanks so much to Jo and Marc especially for your recent trip reports and pictures from SXM!! clapping

Those of you that are lucky enough to be able to go to SXM soon, or now, please take pity on those of us that won't be able to go to SXM until at least next year. Please post a bit about your trip, even if it's only "We went to Maho Market and got sub sandwiches and took them to Mullet and ate them on the beach. "

Meantime, we have gone somewhere for the first time all YEAR, and spending a weekend on the beach here in Florida. Check out the Worldwide Forum for my tongue in cheek very brief photo report from here. Link
3 759 Read More
Yesterday at 09:29 PM Hello from Venice!! [by Carol_Hill]
Ok, well, Venice Florida! grin

We literally have not been ANYWHERE this year, so we decided to spend a long weekend at the beach here in Florida, actually about 2 miles from Venice. We haven't done anything so far, other than hang out on the beach, drink some wine and relax.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

We had a very good friend who lived outside Paris, Virginia, a very cool place. So, what places have you ALMOST visited in 2020???
11 340 Read More
Yesterday at 08:04 PM PJIA Question [by Jaybird]
For the first time that I recall we were able to get mobile boarding passes for PJIA. Can we go straight to passport control? We are doing carry on only.
2 373 Read More
Yesterday at 07:02 PM Plea to Relax Entry Requirements [by ruralcarrier]
DAILY HERALD ARTICLE
5 266 Read More
Yesterday at 06:05 PM Testing in Maryland [by bdeeley]
I went this morning and was Covid tested with the nasal swab and using the RT-PCR method. I used a Maryland state drive up center. I was told that I would have my results with in 24 hours.

I showed no ID, no proof of insurance, needed no doctor’s note and did not have to say I was experiencing symptoms. The only things I did were verify my name and it’s correct spelling and my date of birth. Absolutely ZERO cost.

** this was a dry run. I will have to repeat this in 2 weeks for submission to the SXM entry website for our trip. I wanted to test out the experience and have multiple avenues for success.
11 212 Read More
Yesterday at 02:46 PM Total of 9 tested positive at PJIA [by SXMScubaman]
https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/total-of-nine-visitors-so-far-tested-positive-for-covid
9 708 Read More
Yesterday at 02:28 PM Dutch boat restriction on French waters [by SXMScubaman]
https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islan...ts-claim-french-side-restrictions-unfair
3 377 Read More
Yesterday at 01:49 PM How to upload Covid documents [by kaba]
[/b][b][b][/b]Can someone please tell me how to “upload” the Covid test results to the application form. I’m not too computer literate so I need some help. Not going until the end of November, but this kind of stresses this guy out. Feel free to PM me with instructions if you want. Thanks group.
3 287 Read More