Member Spotlight
DanS
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
lindakay
Who's Online Now
43 registered members (Billtjw, bdeeley, DEL, GeorgeC1, RebeccaTN, BaardJ, jenniboston, Fletch, EdB, farm701, calsail, ecm56, richard4th, Breeze, RatmansWife, Buddyhog, boucharda, GW248, SURICK, Jeannius, moontide, dvesc, duke63, Thistle, Zanshin, Bernd, vetteguy, Compskier, sleepychef, Latadjust, Kevin_B, Lynneddog, bagsarepacked, kccouple, 9 invisible), 186 guests, and 366 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
29 minutes ago
It's the best looking course on the island!
3 120 Read More
British Virgin Islands
42 minutes ago
I saw that a Peter - will be interesting to see how this plays out. I could see FULLY vaccinated, test before arrival and then on arrival with a Q until results back. We shall see (and hoping this is the case of our return in mid-June).
1 55 Read More
British Virgin Islands
54 minutes ago
If you own your own place in the bvi but you decide to go on a charter to begin your trip where you will spend the 4 day quarantine and someone tests positive are you allowed to finish the quarantine in your own place at end of charter? I have visions of the couples that veered over the line and were stuck in a small hotel room, in their case waiting till they paid ransom.
49 1,904 Read More
SXM People Talk
1 hour ago
Agreed, but the cruise lines have made ZERO money for the past year....
14 656 Read More
World Wide Travel
1 hour ago
Just a pure guess, based on the outline of the building--Egypt?
120 2,201 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Ed-it has been reported as of yesterday, that people were being asked to provide proof of where they are staying.
20 602 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Again, let's let this die..
15 1,261 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Considering an April or May trip to The Belair and wondering about the current status of the dump. In the past the ONLY issue we ever had at The Belair was the smell of the fire.

Dolfer
0 47 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
4 hours ago
Dinghy access to Booby Rock and Kiddel/Grootpan is best as they are in the Coral Reef National Monument. Eagle Shoal is not in the monument. Day charters do anchor at Kiddel/Grootpan as moorings have been full and the usual snorkel stops have been crowded this season.

Cheers, RickG
13 264 Read More
British Virgin Islands
5 hours ago
Yay! Congrats Peter! See you in June!
25 1,641 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
Elaine , the original Owner is the one there all the time up to now.
16 724 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
The last I remember seeing was that it is still being negotiated by the Dutch and French governments in Europe. Might be on the agenda for this summer?
7 781 Read More
Southern Caribbean
6 hours ago
Lots of people now signing up for the vaccine on Curacao, which is a good thing! Link
1 158 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
6 hours ago
Daily Herald story

Not sure what this means, but I think it is not good for St. Martin?
0 145 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
Obviously there are two Cedricks. Cedric is still running the beach concession at Club O. Not sure about Collin.

https://www.facebook.com/clubobeach
5 605 Read More
Recipes
16 hours ago
What is the blossom? The flower, stem, or the whole plant?
1 334 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
Yesterday at 09:41 PM
This new facility should be opening soon and will be ready for the BVI to reopen - reportedly'

https://stthomassource.com/content/...or-rebuilt-customs-facility-in-cruz-bay/
0 61 Read More
Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Mexico
Yesterday at 08:10 PM
Arrogance and selfishness - what a combination!
8 289 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 06:10 PM
We just had ours done at UrgentCare this morning.
They said 24 to 48 hours Sunday.
Hopefully we will be able to get them on time to send to SXM on Monday!!!
They asked if it was for travel.

Wish us all luck !!!
6 506 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 04:53 PM
It seems that pretty much everything is, these days. I do wonder what is going on, that the reconstruction of the airport should NOT be taking this long...
10 730 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 04:24 PM
Thanks, I'll try. Anyway, we'll be @ Club Fantastico (Orient Village) 7/17 - 7/24 and Paul & Carol's Place (Dutch Cul De Sac) 7/24 - 7/31.
5 467 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 04:23 PM
We have been up for BBQ a couple of Tuesday nIghts this year and it's a bit sad not to have the street party. I miss hearing "No Woman No Cry" Over and over and over again wink
3 445 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 04:20 PM
There really has been very little outreach to citizens here to get their vaccines. It's a shame that a better PR campaign(s) was not mounted. Perhaps the local governments simply anticipated that people would be lining up for their vaccines? Apparently there are a number of local Facebook groups where antivax and vax disinformation is quite prevalent, and people are convinced they are either unnecessary or downright harmful.

My wife and I are grateful to have got our vaccines (Pfizer) on the Dutch side. She has had both, I get my second in 13 days. Everyone at the vaccination center was so professional and so nice - reminding me that this is the Friendly Island.
4 332 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 03:41 PM
For sure
6 564 Read More
Southern Caribbean
Yesterday at 02:46 PM
Link

Best wishes to all involved.
0 65 Read More
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12