We used Swain for 103 & 104 in April - feel free to send me a PM if you have questions. We paid the group price but it wound up being a private course because nobody else signed up for our week! We did 101 locally a year earlier, but they also offer 101 as part of a package.

Our instructor was Keanna and she was excellent. I would recommend requesting her if you go with Swain. Her style is effective but fun. She let us set the itinerary. We did the full loop with Anagada and JVD. We also did 6 dives over the week - could have done 8 but we opted to relax rather that dive on on the last day.

We passed our tests with Swain and then I tested to skipper a boat at my local sailing club and passed easily. We have a boat reserved with Horizon in November and got a discount because they have a relationship with Swain as they are both in Nanny Cay - a great marina.

Not sure the boats you are used to with friends, but after chartering with Moorings, going to Swain we noticed the boats are older and not as fancy. Happy to provide more details if you want them - just send me a message smile

Last edited by Kryssa; 06/10/2016 01:49 PM.