We were at Hidden Beach in May. The cruise was a royal pain in the rear and never did happen for us. It was hard to sign up, since the guy at the desk at the other resort was not there a lot of the time. We kept having to return to the lobby to check. When I did find him there, I had to wait a long time as he proceeded to try to sell some couple everything in his book. Finally, I managed to book the cruise for the two of us. Was informed that it might not have enough people and if so would have to be cancelled and we could return the voucher for a refund. Be there at 9am. We were there. Waited a while, then finally the resort staff gets a call that two people had cancelled, so they were not going that day. Then we had to go back over next door, wait forever, and finally return the voucher so we would not be charged.

We were very unhappy with this system. We should not have to go next door to book, we should not have to wait forever to meet the guy, and when they cancelled, they could have called the room and let us know instead of making us get packed up and dressed only to have nowhere to go. Then the crowning debacle was having to go next door to be refunded! That was stupid and should not have been required.

We loved Hidden Beach, but this was the one serious black mark on the resort. I know they contract this out, but they should fire that stupid company and hire someone else and make it easy to sign up from the resort.