Well days have a way of getting away from one. I forgot ..if you are sailing and thinking about Cooper, the B line bar..sandy spit and Foxys taboo on the same day..won't happen. sandy spit B line and Foxy's taboo are near one another. The reason I suggested Taboo is that the kids and likely some older kids would enjoy a trip to the bubbly or non bubbly pool. Pretty good food. We nearly a.ways eat there when take our power boat to Jost.

I don't understand the B line bar as a must stop with kids. Nothing at all wrong with it..but time goes fast.. If you get up..have breakfast, get underway and sail to Sandy spit .,snorkel and enjoy some time on the little island...a lot of your day is gone. Let's say you pick up a mooring or anchor in diamond Cay ..you go ashore to taboo, lunch..some hike to bubbly pool I think it will be tomorrow..or more likely a non bubbly pool but great trail up to a high elevation for good photos..back to taboo where rest of crowd is ..a drink...a walk along the beach..,I doubt one wants to go to another bar about then. So I would do one or the other. Snorkeling is pretty good in diamond cay..I've seen lots of turtles and rays there. Pace yourself .:)