Just found it a bit strange. For the last couple of years, we have travelled from Ft. Lauderdale to SXM. As we all know by now...JB is no longer flying the route. Have been watching the fares, and within the last week, Spirit has put up their fares. I was shocked to see Spirit's fare currently at $673 per person. That is well over 200 bucks more than we paid last year per person. I guess when the competition stops.....so do the deals. frown Then for sh/ts and giggles, went onto AA site to check the prices out of Miami. Same dates.........the surprise...the SAME $673 per person....but without a few of the extra add ons that spirit hits one up for!!!!! Personally, I think both fares are out of whack...and will keep an eye out for a better deal since we have plenty of time....but finding AA and Spirit the same price was appalling. If this stays the same the no brainer will be the AA out of Miami. Lots of less chances of getting there on time, with plenty of alternate flights if needed. I REALLY DO HATE ALL AIRLINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!