|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,024
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
12 members (GOTOSUN, Steve&Rachel, cabokid, JeanneB, BarbiedollRalph, MT13, deliveryskipper, Matt W, Kennys, deputydog1157, 2 invisible),
419
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,595
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,595 |
Help needed--I have been trying to contact Kevin in STT for airport pickup. I have used him before but not for a while. I cannot seem to get a response either by text or e mail. Have his cell # as 340 643 0025 and that is where I sent a text. I e mailed [email]kevintaxi101@yahoo.com.[/email] Anyone used him recently? I would much rather use him than deal with the crazies at dispatch. I arrive in STT bound for Tortola on Aug 18 and appreciate any input!! Thanks in advance!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|