|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,133
Members27,644
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 50
Joined: January 2015
|
|
|
16 members (nevar37, 2tannedfannies, Quiz Mistress, IWIWSE, mgh, Rumlover, SURICK, JandIrene, Compskier, DavidMartha, christina, MrEZgoin, 48ref, 3 invisible),
481
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910 Likes: 4 |
There is a beach at the Westin. Its man-made and that bay is home to many boats. The water quality (or lack of) makes the news from time to time.
I think the condo units Maytrix mentions are the "villas" I am fairly certain they are not feed-standing units.
St. John has villa rental options for all tastes and budgets. Is there something in particular drawing you to the Westin? It probably the most vanilla of STJ options. (no to knock it, I know people are huge fans)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|