|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
19 members (bran, campers20, steve74, shortcircuit, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, kaugens, joe9090, SAS, Anniemas, EllenL, 5 invisible),
405
guests, and
123
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
I disagree most wholeheartedly that Cane Garden Bay :
" A location in this anchorage may be the safest place to be with a sudden North swell."
That is contrary to my experience of 40 years of sailing here.
"I have never been in CGB when a sudden set of unsafe swell or surf showed up."
I certainly have and it is NOT a pleasant anchorage at that point.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|