|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
12 members (Rumlover, JamesTiberius, RickinAtlanta, 2tannedfannies, SXMScubaman, Aries4, S/Y Mockingbird, Woody, caribmichael, 3 invisible),
408
guests, and
87
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1 |
On Tuesday night, our group of 5 had a fantastic dinner at the wonky dog.
We have dined there every time we have visited anegada since it opened.
The restaurant is a lot busier than when it first opened. Reservations are recommended. They have added more staff since I visited last February.
Sherwin win made us is now world famous bushwhackers and Disney made my wife a limon drink that she really liked.
We had the firecracker shrimp appetizers, chicken wraps and roasted garlic. For my main course I stuck with traditional anegada lobster.
Peter, the owner and chef has a truly special gift in preparing outstanding dishes.
I look forward to my next visit.
Warren
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|