|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
11 members (SXMFOX, oeastcoast, BillDauterive, kaba, PML, Rumlover, CaroleS, rick s, 3 invisible),
396
guests, and
38
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,392
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,392 |
I have a friend that owns this company. Great guy..they certainly could get you there and back on fast ribs. They do work with some of the cruise ship lines. He has several of the large ribs but don't know what his deal with the cruise ships is. I had a friend take his tour off a cruise ship a couple weeks ago and said it was the most fun of the cruise. Again I have no interest in the business and don't know whether he can commit two or three to your group but I would certainly check. Think they hold 10 or 12 passengers. http://bviadventuretours.com
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|