Hello all! After our first bareboat trip last June, we learned some valuable lessons. We did 10 nights, and like true first-timers, we pushed too hard and checked off a lot of things. We hope to relax this year, so at most we will have a loose itinerary. However, I am struggling a bit with the list of overnight locations. We love St. John, White Bay, Jost, CGB, Anegada, Scrub for our two girls on the last night while we pack, etc. The beauty of the beach is something we seem to gravitate to. For example, the fact that a family was attempting to roll a passed out grandmother back into a dinghy last year in front of Soggy really didn't bother us. The place is just too damn nice after the party leaves. Yes, the little grandchildren were really saying "wake up grandma" by the way and there was no medical emergency! She was a young grandmother and she truly had her pain killed as many of us have had over the years!

Anyway, since we like beautiful settings, we are considering a night or two this year in White Bay, Guana, Savannah Bay, VG and/or Big Trunk, VG (if this is doable on the hook). For those of you with experience in these locations, will you please provide some feedback? I recognize there are no onshore restaurants or bars, but we will need a few quiet nights where we cook in. With this said, I am wondering if we could anchor in Big Trunk, VG and dinghy (before dark) to Coco Maya. We ate there last year and really enjoyed it.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide! If you have suggestions for other places we should consider, please share them.

FYI, we will be on a Moorings 433 PC for 10 nights in June with our two daughters (11 and 13). We are very careful with the boat and treat it as if it were ours. In addition, I have a lot of experience with larger boats, so I am comfortable navigating into locations like Savannah/Pond and anchoring. Thank you!

Steve