I do recall having seen that 360 and I think it was here quite a while ago. As far as I know, the place I'm talking about is called Anse Marcel Beach Club. When you go up and then come down that steep windy hill and you finally reach the guardhouse, that is the official entrance to RIU, formerly the Radisson and before that, I've forgotten what it was called. At that point turn hard left and keep driving, regardless of how tempted you are to park early. And when the road ends you have reached your destination. I feel like this must read like my Garmin sounds......

I don't know if they still have it, but the little boutique there used to have a lovely young woman that walks the beach for much of the day modeling their beautiful beach wares. It's just a nice day in every way.

But again, the road in is not for the faint-hearted, nor is your tab at the end of the day. But for a very special beach day it's more than worth it, IMHO.
If you enjoy Dreams, which we do, it's Dreams but with a nicer beach and gentler water.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."