John and Dana,

Enjoying each of your days through your daily reports so TY for sharing your trip with all of us. They really do he.p when the next visit is a way off in the distance.

We started visiting SXM in 1973 and Mullet was where we stayed. Over the years we've visited most of the island beaches and Mullet is still our favorite. Don't get me wrong. - there are others we enjoy - Simpson Bay, Grand Beach, Friars Bay Beach, Grand Case Beach to name but a few, and for a lovely but considerably more expensive day that would be Anse Marcel - but Mullet has always been and will probably always be my personal favorite.

As we get older I pray for the gently sloping walk in Beach as we find the sand cliff - when there is one - to be daunting, and the rough waters that can happen have turned turned more than a few of our beach days into pool days, but it's still our island favorite. One can always curl up on a beach chair with a good book and just listen to the beach sounds......

But in what I refer to as a perfect "Mullet kind of day..." there is no place in this world I'd rather be, and for lunch - Rosie's dry rub ribs! Perfect!! And I wish I could say our next trip will be 'soon come' but sadly, I have a while to wait!

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."