|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,076
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
kim
Newtown, CT
Posts: 4,979
Joined: September 2000
|
|
|
11 members (CaroleS, Rumlover, NumberCruncher, CanuckTravlr, Kennys, S/Y Mockingbird, knitsoftwear, calle313, 3 invisible),
531
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 67
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 67 |
Thanks for the update. I have chartered with TMM for years, and have developed a great relationship with Lin, Karen, and the crew. They are wonderful people with a terrific organization and we have had nothing but a professional experience with them each and every time. I am concerned about Joyce, and would appreciate an update from anyone who might have information about her. The one photo I have seen from their base looks bad; all boats dismasted and a large hole in the office building roof. I'm afraid that this next storm may be as bad as Irma, which will be catastrophic. My thoughts and prayers are with TMM and all of the people of these wonderful islands. I plan on volunteering with Mark's group when the time is right.
Doc
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|