It's been a while since I posted. Last visit was probably sometime in the January - May 2016 time frame as I chartered Nautilust out of DYC that summer. My family and our friends have been on 4 charters in the BVI since 2014 (Buff out of Nanny Cay, a couple of charters with BVIYC and then Nautilust). I am grateful to have received so much help on our first and subsequent charters from the many sailors and BVI residents who post here and provide so much help and so graciously as well.

I've been visiting daily now and started to do so shortly after posts began showing up again. Thanks, Chuck for the wonderful posts you have been making. In short, I am heartbroken over the devastation but have found the posts here incredibly encouraging.

My heartfelt encouragement to you all and to the few of you that I have met personally (Malcome Boyes and his wife, Nick and Monica and a host of Leverick Bay Resort Staff too numerous to name) plus the many other wonderful BVI/VG people who have provided car rentals to us, delivered provisions or whom we have dealt with in arranging charters). I wish all of you struggling in the Territories the very best. It is obvious the BVI will overcome.

One other shout out to St. Martin long time resident, Russel Bertrand and his wife. Russel sailed with us on our last charter aboard Nautilust - I learned more from him in 2w about boat handling and the BVI waters than I had in my nearly 60 years of sailing. I've lost contact with him and he may or may not be checking here or even continuing his residence in St. Martin.

Jeff and Ann Buchanan, Atlanta GA and Fort Lauderdale, FL and all my kids, Erin, Sean, Cara and Rebecca.