We were originally departing on American from MKE to CLT to SXM. They had a schedule change and had us going MKE to CLT to MIA to SXM. The problem with that was our connection left to MIA before we even arrived in CLT so that didn't work. Tried working with American even leaving out of ORD instead but that left with an overnight in MIA. So we decided to cancel and book with Delta. Now they changed our reservation upon departure with an overnight in ATL. It appears that only Thursday departures may be affected. But who know??? So just got off the phone with a Delta agent who was able to book us 2/16/18-2/25/18 (Friday to Sunday). Not exactly ideal, but it'll work. Thought about cancelling again and just trying to go somewhere else, but going someplace else just really doesn't appeal to us even with all the destruction. We really want to go back and support everyone who has made our past vacations so enjoyable. So I guess we'll hold our breath and hope there aren't anymore changes. Thanks for your concern. Again, I certainly didn't want to alarm anyone, just be aware and check your reservations often. As we didn't get any notification regarding the change. I found it by checking prices and then seeing our reservation was indeed changed the next day.