|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,076
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
kim
Newtown, CT
Posts: 4,979
Joined: September 2000
|
|
|
11 members (knitsoftwear, MKGrey, Zanshin, biminis, boucharda, Compskier, 5 invisible),
457
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 3,229
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 3,229 |
Jay,
Although we did not end up buying a boat with CYOA as timing did not work. What a pleasant experience dealing with John Jacob. The new boat John proposed was equipped as a prudent owner would want a boat equipped to save on maintenance cost and make the boat desirable. When we were in our quest for a new boat for immediate delivery I also visited with CatCo I vomited a little bit in my mouth every time I talked to the salesman Brent. He honestly had no clue about owning a boat/charter owner cost and told lies about companies he knew in BVI that had folded, "leaving Catco the only option".
I have always had respect for CYOA but my beliefs were reinforced during our discussions.
Mike
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|