Be a long and unusual first day itinerary and one I never selected. With power boat it is certainly doable if you get off the dock early on. And of course it is always weather dependent. Last weeks swells would have made the journey untenable.

Depending on the amount of fuel you want to burn down I’d guess a little better than 3 hrs to a lil more than 4.5. Asking directions on google they have the ferry route and call it 48 kilometers.

Most charterers take off from North Sound or marina Cay or scrub and we always selected a closer mooring for our first night even though we owned the boat. Indeed when clearing the green Can out of road harbor my admiral and I’s Conversation was..”Right or left.”

If there is a special reason you want to be in anegada your first night it is only dependent on what time you leave the dock and your anchoring confidence. You cannot be underway after dark in a powerboat. The moorings fill up often by afternoon. Mid day sun helps with seeing coral heads if any markers are missing....and you would not be the first to miss the island entirely and head out in The Atlantic to backtrack and try to find entrance in failing light.

Last edited by Will_L; 03/11/2018 12:41 PM.