Originally Posted by Hdrdr911
The only other C/O accommodation on the island that I am aware of. It is a fair distance from the beach. We know couples that have stayed there who tell us it is well run and very nice. I assume the vibe you refer to are the rumors that it is a swinger friendly facility. Our friends tell us they saw some of that but it was very discreet. Whether or not that is the ambiance that exists there, I have no personal knowledge, not our thing.

We have stayed there 6 times over the last 5 years and have never heard any discussion that it was swinger friendly nor have I ever heard any rumors to that effect. I would describe the vibe as very relaxed with a mature(mostly 50+ with some probably in their 40's) clientele. Patrons may be nude, partially nude, wearing a sheer cover up/sarong or fully clothed at any time. No one cares what anyone else is or is not wearing.

The view is awesome, the pool very nice, the outdoor showers a big time favorite and the hot tub is a popular gathering spot for an after dinner night cap. I think Carol's analogy to a B&B describes it well.

I would think anyone who was comfortable at Club O would be comfortable at Club Fantastico. They do not do day passes, however, occasionally a couple will stop by to look at the place but they will always let the folks staying there know someone is stopping by.

It's an easy drive to the beach(or vigorous walk if you're in pretty good physical condition), Orient Village or Grand Case for dinner.

Hope that helps!