Some suggestions:

Tuesday - get an 8 am start to Lind Point, St John, then dinghy to Cruz Bay. Pull your dinghy up on the beach to the left of the ferries. Explore the shops at Mongoose Junction, walk around town, walk up the hill to Dolphin Market (if you need an last minute provisions), then finish (or start your visit) with breakfast and/or a bushwacker at the The Landings in front of the town square.

From the beach at Leinster Bay, it's a short hike to the Annaberg plantation ruins which is interesting to tour, though I don't know if the there are still some stranded boats blocking the trail or if the ruins have been reopened.

Wednesday - after clearing C&I, taxi or dinghy to White Bay for lunch at Hendo's Hideout or Soggy Dollar.

Thursday - it's about 11.5 nm from Great Harbour, JVD to Monkey Point, Guana Island. Depart by 7:45 am to get there by ~9:30 am after the sun has come over the hillside. You'll often finds schools with a million baitfish in the shallows with a dozen tarpon circling. I would skip Trellis Bay for now as there are still many stranded vessels on shore, and either head to Marina Cay or to Scrub Island marina.

Friday - check the forecast for Friday and Saturday to see if there's a preferred day to visit the Baths. Get an early start and either go to the Baths and then to North Sound, or make a snorkel stop at George Dog or Great Dog (check out the Chimneys if it's settled conditions). Once you get to North Sound, anchor or moor off Vixen Point at Prickly Pear Island, then dinghy with your cooler to the beach for a few hours. Head over to Leverick Bay by 4 pm. Visit the onsite Chef's Pantry for minor provisioning.

Saturday - Cooper Island or Peter Island are good choices. You could try to fit in a snorkel stop at the Rhone at Salt Island - either on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning (between 10am & 2 pm is best viewing).

Sunday - Norman Island, The Indians, The Caves are good choices

Monday - I personally prefer Francis Bay/Maho Bay anchorage to Hawksnest Bay. They are less exposed to swell and ferry wakes, have a longer beach, and better sunset views.

Tuesday - Little Lameshur Bay has the better beach, but can be more exposed to SE-S winds. Only 5 mooring balls at Little Lameshur. Great Lameshur has a cobble beach, but is more protected to SE-S winds. There were 16 mooring balls last November.

Wednesday - I would head to Salt Pond Bay (at least for most of the day). Only 5 mooring balls though. You'll see on your chart that there are exposed rocks at the entrance. They are quite visible. Enter the bay to the east of these rocks. It's 7.7 nm from there to Christmas Cove, and 14.8 nm to Crown Bay fuel dock. I often spend my last night at Salt Pond Bay, then depart at 6 am (sunrise is ~5:43 in mid-June) to arrive at the fuel dock when they open at 8 am, and you're at CYOA by 8:30 am.