Originally Posted by PreK176
This IS the service that Lesley provides!! He has gone above and beyond for us as well. He is there if you need something! Most confuse making a reservation, getting the car and paying, with "service". Lesley actually does provide service!

Laurel,

I can only agree and then some!

Too often people rent cars the way they buy insurance - i.e. they shop prices and not benefits, and all too often they only realize the difference when a situation arises.

We’ve used Lesley for what seems like forever and we’ve known him all the way back to his Mullet Bay/Holliday Car Rental Days. He’s not only reasonably priced and honest but he’s always there when a situation arises. He’s seen us through flat tires, a dead battery (which I confess may have been caused by our own failure to turn off the lights when we parked for the night) and the time our car was vandalized and broken into he even met us on the beach and gave us his personal car to use while he waited for the wrecker to collect the rental. And on top of that, he wouldn’t take anything for the damage done or the cost of the repair, nor did he submit an insurance claim. He is a true gentleman and goes out of his way for all his customers. I’ve tried others when price was critical but our experiences are, you get what you pay for and with Lesley, it’s all about taking good care of his peeps, whether you’re a newbie to his company or old timers like us..

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."