The Moorings provides a questionnaire at the end of the charter. It basically asks you to rate various aspects of the charter including boat systems, cleanliness, staff etc then there is an area to leave any suggestions you may have. What bothers me is you can rate for example the systems poor but they don't go further to ask specifically what the issue or problem was. This seems like a logical thing to ask to avoid having the next charter have the same issues. I did provide my issues in the suggestions space but I can see others that may not bother to. Anything major of course would be called into Moorings before or during the charter. My issues and I had an Exclusive was minor water leaks in the salon and one of the cabin ceilings and the trash drawer which would not stay closed. I did have a issue with the davit getting stuck but a call to the Moorings base mechanic quickly walked me through repairing. I don't know of any alternate charter co except MarineMax that has powercats and as this is my second charter I am happy so far with Moorings. Looking at next year already as friends and family are in line for the adventure a charter will bring.

Last edited by Catmandu; 07/27/2018 01:54 PM.