|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
15 members (REH, 48ref, caribmichael, bbeach, deputydog1157, S/Y Mockingbird, GOTOSUN, RonDon, CharlieAndElaine, SteveH, 5 invisible),
383
guests, and
152
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348 |
Listening to his station on Sirius XM radio the other day, I heard something pretty great. He has a new album out that is getting a lot of play on the station and in between songs during his breaks where he usually comments on the islands, he claims ALL, yes 100% of proceeds from his new album will go to help the islands. Not many celebs do that! When I was talking to some of the locals on Jost recently, I heard nothing but great things about him. I like his music but I'm no super fan. Some may argue he's changed the atmosphere of the BVI and USVI by promoting them too much. The locals I spoke too said he was one of the first to send help. Besides the usual like water, he sent pet food that no one else had. Just think what he's doing is pretty cool even though White Bay is a little more crowded now.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|