|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
12 members (bran, 706jim, RickG, anet_scot, dandemiller, lbksxm, NumberCruncher, benjamin, 2Travelers, 3 invisible),
441
guests, and
364
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861 |
Hi all - I know we have discussed Intercaribbean Airways here before but I did a search and could not find the threads...so...just a quick question for anyone who has also flown them....
I know when we flew down in June and had CHECKED bags, we had to go all the way out to check in with them after collecting our bags from Jet Blue at SJU.
I am using them again this month to fly down for Cat Fight - but I am doing carryon only. Will I still need to go through security since I can check in for my flight on line? I am guessing no....I have about an hourand a half between flights at SJU.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|