|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
10 members (Caribman, deliveryskipper, L'Attitude, Kmon, IWIWSE, SXMMike, mhaverla, daveb7, 2 invisible),
385
guests, and
98
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 7
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 7 |
I am going down to Tortola the end of this month to take my first trip on my new Leopard PC 433. I am going again with my wife and family at the end of November. I looked at the BVI calendar and it looks like there are several "events" during the time I am there with my family, Nov. 20-Dec 4. I would welcome thoughts on whether to do any or all of these.
Foxy's Thanksgiving Full Moon party (seems like everyone has one, I am certainly more mild than wild in my party tastes) Anegada Lobster Festival Christmas on DeCastro Street
Leopard PC 433 out of Tortola
![[Linked Image]](https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;128/st/20190508/e/Return+to+BVI/dt/-2/k/8af7/event.png)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|