doctor hopefully will chime in and answer all your questions for sure. I know for certain there is no fee for parking now. And you park right by Perch Lite, which is MUCH closer to the beach than the old Club O lot. There is no security now, so park as close to the beach as you can. I don't remember if you can drive through the Club O grounds, but I wouldn't regardless, as I would be afraid of picking up a nail or some other debris in my tires. You drive as if you were going to where Pedro's USED to be, and then make a right when you see the Perch Lite and park there. I would doubt they are accepting credit cards, although it is possible, I guess. As to weekly passes, don't know, as we didn't ask. However, if they are selling them, they would be directly from the chair rental guys, as there is no one on the beach except the chair rental guys and the folks at the Perch Lite. As far as shade other than the umbrellas, no, not really. Here's a picture that Beachkitten took in May this year of the area.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 11/09/2018 03:12 PM.

Carol Hill