Hi, Carol,

You are very welcome and you know I enjoy writing so the act of sharing my thoughts and opinions is my pleasure.

In absolute honesty, aside from the state of our timeshare, I really can’t say we experienced much in the line of negatives with this trip.

The island was lush and so many shades of green. With the exception of the one night we got caught out driving in the rain, and even though there were a couple of days we experienced showers, the showers only lasted long enough to cool you down and then we were back to full sun so you couldn’t really complain. The golf course looked great and the island flora was in full bloom The amazing colors of the sky, the water, the greens, the sunset skies and all the flowers made the rain but a minor and momentary inconvenience, but in reality it created a blessing from God and Mother Nature for all the beauty it provided.

We didn’t hit the beaches a lot but staying at Beachside you manage all the wonderful sounds of the ocean without getting sand in places you didn’t know you had places. And we did have one lunch of Rosie’s wonderful ribs thanks to the efforts of my DH.

Life is (was?) good!

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."