|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
18 members (Rumlover, Kennys, Compskier, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Allison731, steve74, SXMScubaman, dayhiker, RickandJulie, 8 invisible),
422
guests, and
52
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 510
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 510 |
We have booked this trip for next September. Can anyone tell me how much walking we can expect to do? We did the Amsterdam to Budapest cruise 6 years ago and were able to keep up, but I was “only” 70 then. I’ll be (yikes!) 77 when we do this one. I try to walk a mile or two every day. Would like to hear from anyone who has taken this trip. Thanks.
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Viking French wine country cruise
|
NYJanice
|
11/25/2018 07:49 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|