Day 2
Peter Island after Indians. Cooked out - lots of swimming. Beautiful spot. Found a great hiking trail. Got caught in a squall, which of course pulled out the aft lazy jack which resulted in ripping the aft 12 inches of the sail stack cover on the port side. Looks like it was locally made but not sure. Ended up costing me 700 dollars.

Day 3

After some snorkeling stops, ended up at Cooper Island to be ready for diving the next day. Nice little restaurant there, a couple shops, but that is it.

Day 4

Great dive with Sail Caribbean divers - two dives on Wreck of the Rhone. Two in our family snorkeled, two dove the wreck. A great day with good viz and a super dive master. I recommend SCD for a great dive trip! Came back to Cooper and made our way to Marina Cay for the night. Had dinner on Scrub Island - one restaurant of two was open at the resort. Nice resort and marina on Scrub Island. We made the next day a down day and hung at the pool and hiked to the end of the island. Just a great day.

Day 5

Got fuel and water at Marina Cay before departing. Very easy fuel dock. I had made a reservation at the marina in Spanish Town on Virgin Gorda for night of the 21st, so we went there, arriving about 4 PM. This marina is still struggling. Dock hands not helpful but we got in there OK. Learned that it is impossible to see anything on the port side of the boat. Power not working at our slip, they told me I could move to another but it was next to a concrete wall and I was tired of dealing with those guys and their multiple issues. Water not working either. Lots of extension cords. Hopefully they will get better. Next day we took a taxi to the baths. Great destination but I should have taken the boat and grabbed a ball. Crowded I think due to cruise ship visit. Taxis everywhere were about 5-6 dollars a person regardless of distance. Adds up.

Day 6

Went to Trellis Bay for Full Moon Party. Very cool. We got there around 4 PM and figured that, if we could not find a ball, would go back Marina Cay and dinghy over. Some nice locals in a dinghy led us to an empty ball, the second to last one available. Took the dinghy in around 8 PM. Found the shoal in the middle of Trellis about 10 seconds after I said "why are there no mooring balls here?" Lost a little paint on the prop. 80 bucks. The FMP is amazing and well worth the time. We had a blast. It really was the only event with a decent amount of people during our entire visit. Crowds or lack of balls were never a problem.

Day 7

Headed to JVD - our longest sail of the trip. A 12 mile broad reach to JVD from Trellis. So fun. Hit Foxy's for dinner, checked out Soggy Dollar - nothing going on there and they closed at 6 PM. We did grab some painkillers and watched a nice sunset. We motored from JVD to Nanny Cay next day.

Overall a great tip - despite some damage to the sail stack bag. Horizon was a pretty nice group overall and the hotel was good for a nights stay prior to heading out. They said i was getting a "special Horizon Rate" of 192 per night at Nanny Cay hotel, but a guy walked in behind me and got the room next door for 148. Strange.