Thank you crafty,

at the end of this, I have a ferry from STT to Road Town, Tortola question or two.

Good to hear that we can get fresh water at Marina Cay . That is excellent. Appreciate those scoops.

As to the Willy T ,, our new first night would have been at the NEW Willy T, Great Harbor , Peter Island, and sad to hear that the powers that be , are giving our first night tradition party on her the boot. Boooooooooo !!

However, we will make our own pirate party, with sea shantys, caribbean , and jimmy buffet music, and open up the liquor locker, well, unscrew the cap of the Dark Rum. After mooring, I will be re'flaking the main, tying off the halyards so they don't clank and ping, making up the sheets and all other lines.

Erica will be down below, constructing our rack...( bed) up in the V-Berth, and building our rum drinks . Then up she pops, drinks in hand, music selected and playing, with a happy 'after passage libation ' in each hand.. We wind up singing along,
and dancing in the cockpit .

Thanks again for the updates, the new outdoor restaurant, ( tent ) on Marina Cay, looks very nice from the photos that I have seen.

We booked the boat thru Conch about a year ahead, and in a couple of weeks will be booking the airfare and hotels for our land based situations before and after sailing.

My question .......

Also , new to us, this trip will be the first time that we have not gone thru Puerto Rico, and then flew into Beef Island, airport.

Our plan is to fly LAX - MIA - STT, stay at the Tradewinds hotel in St. Thomas, near the ferry landing. I have some info on NATIVE SON, but are open to any other ferry company ideas . The ferry is new to us, and have read some not so positive reports
on most of them.

Any, up to date ideas or tips on the ferry STT to Road Harbor would be appreciated. Get reservations ?, or just show up, ? Are the ferrys now running on a sked, or still cancelling trips unannounced. Any latest scoops would be greatly appreciated.

We will have some wiggle room built into our pre sailing schedule. . .

Thank you

Denny and Erica