Dont worry...I am confidant you will find everything you need at Scrub or they can get it for you in short order. They found a non regular battery for one of our cameras once and sunscreen is easy. Remember most of us have the perspective as nomad boat captains so we have to think through the provisioning, run a boat, and babysit a crew...my last venture out was a cross of the Hangover meets Weekend at Bernies.

to whatever degree you can do carry on that would be easier for the travel part but dont see a flaw in your travel plans with a checked bag or 2.

our first time to Scrub was in 2013 as part of a 2 boat 4 family 7 day excursion for a buddies 60th. There were 10 kids age 8 to 16 and Scrub was a highlight the kids still talk about. My buddy always wanted to do this so i set it up. About 3 months after we returned he was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer and a year later passed.

We bought a tree for him at Soggy and it is the tree immediately outside the mens room. In May I have the honor of taking his boys to see it.

A long way of saying there is a lot of "randomness" in the islands and that to me is what makes it a special in an otherwise structured world. So I am confidant it will all work out for you as it has for us for many years. Not always as "planned" but always fun.

I look forward to your post trip report