Happy Sunday everyone! We are headed down in June for almost two weeks with our daughters (13 and 15 now). This has become our annual family trip and you have helped to make it quite special with the information you have shared over the years. Although we are typically out 12 nights with a sleep aboard prior, we have been visiting Anegada and St. John each year, which compresses the rest of the trip. Fortunately, we are sneaking in a St. John land trip in April this year, which frees us up to slow down further in the BVI.

We have spent the night on Anegada (with a rental car) and we have arrived early, enjoyed the day and then booze cruised in the afternoon to Jost without spending the night (we are on a power cat and cruise about 11 knots). This year, we plan to spend the night and are thinking that we will spend the day we arrive and then part of the next day before we cruise back in the afternoon (weather permitting).

We really enjoy Cow Wreck and like the fact that it is remotely close to the anchorage. We did visit one or two of the other beaches a few years back, but we were somewhat underwhelmed. Honestly, I can't remember the ones we visited (I think one was Flash of Beauty). We really like a nice sand entry and a beach bar. If we have a day and a half, do you think it is worth it to rent a car. Additionally, are there some neat places to go around town or beaches that meet the criteria mentioned above? When we rented the car, we visited the beaches to the east and then drove through the sandy roads to Cow Wreck. Wow, was that an adventure, and I really don't want to do that again.

Thank you!
Steve