I like your list and trying to budget. We are sailing in May and this will be our 8th trip. My wife is in charge of the Kitty for the trip. In our early years we would get so frustrated when the skipper said we needed to add more money to the kitty mid week because they under estimated what things would cost. When we started running our own boat, we were determined to not have to ask for any more money during the trip. We get it pretty close and have been able to give money back to each couple or splurge on dinner the last night with the kitty going towards the bill. Here is how we budget for a 10 day trip.
Taxi- $150 (airport to ferry was $15 pp each way; around Road Town (a few blocks was $5 pp) are you going to Anegada?
Moorings/Balls- $30- 40 a night per mooring. Not sure how many nights you plan to go and will you include a dock night like Scrub or Leverick?
Ice- $35 pp. You will constantly be getting ice!
Trash- $8 pp
Water- $15 pp (Very subjective to how often and how long your crew showers. We typically fill up twice in the trip.)
Fuel- $75 pp (Depends if you have a generator, how often you motor, charge the batteries, etc. We topped off twice)
Restaurants- we are budgeting $125-150 per couple per restaurant. Don't forget money for Bars/happy hour. This doesn't go in the kitty.
Food- We only plan to eat dinner out twice. We also take our own meats, some dry goods, and snacks. The costs in the BVI are a lot more than local. Go onto Riteway's grocery store to compare. With that said we still budget $225 pp for the 10 days. This amount includes alcohol.

For this trip, my wife guess-timated a little more than the last time we were down in 2015. Inflation!
Have fun planning! Hope this helps!