Glad to help. Maybe my best AA story (actual experience) was several years ago when they simply cancelled our initial flight to Philadelphia just three weeks before visiting SXM. No explanation ... just an e-mail that the first flight (from ERI to PHL) was cancelled and a phone number to call for customer service. So, I called. The next flight latter that day was far too late to make the flight to St. Maarten, so they booked us on another flight a full day earlier. When I explained that this meant taking another day off from work for both my wife and I as well as having to get a room for the night in Philly the representative said that was the best she could do and offered us a full refund. I asked if they could get us a hotel voucher for the night in Philadelphia, but they refused. So, I asked to speak to a manager. I suggested revising the cost of the flights by applying two $100 AA vouchers and from the combined $200 savings we would use that for the cost of the hotel and food the night before. They wouldn't budge and basically told us that this was our problem. So, I cancelled all flights and re-booked with another airline out of Buffalo that was fairly close in price (though it meant driving to Buffalo and parking that car long-term for eight days). We were very fortunate to find such flights that late in the game. So, when I seem a little 'snarly' about AA it was experiences like this one that helped shape my opinion of them. Thanks for listening.