|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
14 members (IWIWSE, SXMMike, mhaverla, Caribman, L'Attitude, daveb7, JimandJane, shieneehead, Granite13, BarbyandLeo, 4 invisible),
356
guests, and
113
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987 Likes: 1 |
Verizon says that USVI is part of the US plan and therefor no roaming charge. However in 2017 I did get roaming charges while in Charlotte Amalia. Verizon said I might have picked up a BVI tower, but I am pretty sure that was not the case. They refunded all charges incurred during my time in the USVI.
Heading back down in a 2 weeks. We will see if anything has changed.
Chuck W.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|