Mike,

We found it on a previous trip, too, and a few times we actually arrived just as the baguettes were coming out of the oven and still warm. Thank heaven we bought two because one was almost completely devoured on our way back to BSV.

The breakfast items are so-so and clearly enjoyed by many but just not what we had in mind. I knew they did fresh squeezed oj and if we hadn’t already ordered that we probably would have passed on breakfast items and gone elsewhere but their breads and pastries are all to die for. And one of these days we’ll get their early enough to enjoy their Nutella croissants that Terry speaks of...... if we’re lucky!

jrr1148,

Definitely an old-timer here - started coming in ‘73 - but I don’t remember the drought as we’re seeing this trip but perhaps we always arrived the day after it rained. I do remember in the early 90’s we came down ahead of our adult kids and we were sad because the golf course was so dried up and my SIL was coming to play the open tournament. It rained the night and morning before he arrived and quite literally, we sat on our balcony and watched the grass turn green.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."